Bryan Thrift is out fishing on Lake Norman to demonstrate a great clear water finesse fishing technique. When the conditions aren't great to get bit on a regular-sized football jig, but you know the fish are there, sometimes downsizing your presentation with a finesse football micro jig will get you bites. In this on the water bass fishing class, Bryan Thrift shares the baits and trailers he likes for this technique, the tackle he uses to get bites and not lose bass when fishing around rock, when & where he likes to fish a finesse jig and he wraps it up by demonstrating the technique and catching a few spotted bass.
- 0:15 The micro jig movement with jigs like Fitzgerald Fishing Bryan Thrift Tungsten Micro Jig
- 1:58 Equipment for fishing a micro jig, like using a Micro Jig Rod
- 4:07 Bryan Thrift's favorite finesse football jig trailers and colors, like the Damiki Air Craws, and when/where to fish them
- 15:18 Demonstrating how to fish a finesse football micro jig
- 18:11 Why Bryan Thrift started fishing the finesse football jig