Do you want to catch less pressured bass fishing offshore ledges? In this 53-minute bass fishing instructional video, Bassmaster Elite Series bass tournament angler Mike "Ike" Iaconelli talks about fishing ledges. Ike will cover the following:
- What are ledges and what causes them?
- What seasons are the best for ledge fishing?
- Why fish these areas?
- Using electronics to fish offshore
- Locating a ledge sweet spot
- Mike's three lures for probing these areas, including Rapala DT Series Crankbaits
- and more...
Main Ledge Bass Fishing Topics
- 2:10 Staying level headed
- 6:30 Ledge fishing
- 6:55 What is ledge fishing
- 9:45 Ledge with fish and cover
- 11:00 Why fish ledges
- 16:45 Using structure scan
- 19:15 The sweet spot on the ledge
- 22:25 How to find the sweet spot
- 27:00 Using your electronics
- 32:30 Casting on the sweet spot
- 49:30 Baits for ledge fishing
Iaconelli will help you learn how to catch fish offshore. After watching this, you will have more confidence in locating depth changes that hold bass and effectively fishing these areas.