Selecting the proper sonar setup for your fishing needs isn’t the same for every fisherman, and finding the right gear is only half the battle. Learning how to properly use your electronics takes time out in the boat, often without your rod in hand. In this seminar, Pete Gluszek walks through the variety of options on the market, including Garmin LiveScope and Hummingbird Mega 360. Gluszek breaks down the key features of the different types of units and offers advice on how to best use each one.
- 2:50 Reading Sonar
- 4:20 Navigating With GPS
- 12:30 New Technologies
- 13:30 How To Use Side Imaging
- 17:35 How To Get Confident With Electronics
- 27:00 Finding The Fish
- 33:35 Getting Confident With GPS
- 36:35 How To Split Your Screens
- 41:35 How Far To Pan Out Sonar
- 43:00 Transducer Mounting
- 45:00 Is Sonar Effective In Shallow Water?
- 46:00 Does The Noise Effect The Fish?
Related Bass Fishing Topics360 scan electronics forward facing sonar gps remastered side imaging sonar
Disclaimer: When you purchase products from TackleDirect using tackle links on this site, we may receive commission.