Bass University instructor and Bassmaste Elite Series tournament angler Greg DiPalma is back on the water with his Humminbird Solix equipped with Humminbird Mega 360 Imaging. In this video, Greg explains what 360 imaging is, shows examples of what you'll see with factory settings and discusses some of the settings you'll want to master to optimize your 360 experience.
- 0:16 How important is Humminbird Mega 360 to Bassmaster Elite Series tournament angler Greg DiPalma?
- 0:33 Looking at 360 imaging, right out of the box with factory settings and explanation of what you're seeing
- 1:03 What is Humminbird Mega 360 imaging?
- 2:00 360 imaging options and optimizing your view with the settings
- 4:34 Optimizing sensitivity and contrast for the best view on your Mega 360 imaging
- 6:18 Setting the chart speed on Humminbird 360 and when to use faster or slower settings