NO PREVIEW AVAILABLE
This video does not have a preview
Last year, professional bass fishing angler John Crews did an instructional video on the VMC Tokyo Rig, called How to Fish a Punchshot Rig / Tokyo Rig - Crews. That video focused primarily on punchshotting, which is flipping the Tokyo rig into cover. In this video, John returns to talk about another way to fish the Tokyo rig to catch bass in more open water situations and structure fishing.
- 0:31 What is a Tokyo rig? What does it look like? What are the components?
- 1:56 Weighting the Tokyo rig
- 3:35 The worm for fishing a Tokyo rig
- 6:42 Rod, reel, line, etc.
- 8:40 Tokyo rig technique fishing demonstration with tips