THIS IS A SHORT PREVIEW CLIP
Jacob Powroznik is on the water, thick in some matted vegetation, with The Bass University. In this 12-minute bass fishing class, Jacob will teach you how to fish a topwater frog in the mats.
- 0:26 Forg fishing or flipping mats on a tidal river system
- 1:39 Jacob's summer topwater frog of choice - Livingston Freddy B Tournament Frog
- 2:43 Tackle for topwater frog fishing in mats
- 3:19 Topwater frog fishing technique
- 3:36 Why having the right line, rod and reel are important to have an enoyable frog fishing experience
- 5:05 Livingston's EBS technology, do biological sounds help catch bass?
- 6:18 What is matted vegetation and how do you fish it?
- 7:49 Why bass in the matted vegetation and how do you identify the good ones?
- 8:55 Frog fishing demonstration with Jacob Powroznik
- 10:11 Which grass mats to throw your frog at
- 10:29 Modifications, getting the first bite and focusing on an area