In this remastered video from Harrisburg, PA, Ish Monroe talks about his favorite bait for fishing in the post spawn. Lots of anglers head offshore to find bass moving back to their summering/wintering areas. Ish Monroe believes that enough fish stay up shallow to keep fishing for them, and to win bass fishing tournaments. In this bass fishing class seminar, Ish Monroe talks about his top 5 post spawn hard baits, his favorite colors, the tackle you need to fish them and how to fish them for big bass.
- 0:12 Couple of general fishing tips before getting into post spawn hard baits
- 2:05 Where do fish go after the spawn and what types of baits does Ish like to throw during that period?
- 3:01 River2Sea Ish Monroe Phat Mat Daddy Frog, colors, customizing and best tackle for fishing a topwater hollow-body frog
- 23:02 River2Sea Pro Tuned Rover and the tackle that Ish Monroe uses to fish this walking stick bait
- 35:16 River2Sea Whopper Plopper plus colors & equipment for fishing this unique topwater bait
- 48:27 River2Sea Ish Monroe Bling Double Willow Spinnerbait tackle, colors and trailer hooks
- 51:07 River2Sea Ish Monroe Biggie Squarebill Crankbaits
- 53:59 Student questions & answer time with Ish Monroe on post spawn hard baits