Bassmaster Classic Champion and 7-time BASS fishing tournament champion Chris Lane talks about how to catch more bass in this 58-minute seminar, "Master Topwater Class". In this video, filled with tips, tactics, techniques and secrets for anglers from beginners to pros, Chris Lane will talk about:
- When to fish topwater baits
- Color selection (matching the hatch)
- Where to fish topwater lures
- Can the water be too clear for topwater?
- Why select a topwater over other baits and lures?
- Different types, styles, sizes, etc.
- Braided line, monofilament or fluorocarbon?
Lane goes on to talk about hot new reeling topwater baits and techniques, like River2Sea Whopper Plopper and River2Sea Double Plopper Buzzbait.
· chris lane
· stick baits
· whopper plopper