THIS IS A SHORT PREVIEW CLIP
Wood you like to catch bass in the wood like John Crews? Check out this 53 minute in-depth seminar from a 2016 Bass University class in Ohio. In this bass fishing instructional seminar, John Crews answers the following questions:
- What baits should I fish around various depths and types of wooden cover?
- What baits should I fish around the perimeter, and which should I use to get deep into thick cover?
- Where will the bass likely set up within or around the wood?
- How do I approach and pick apart docks?
- Does John have any secret tips for triggering strikes in laydown trees? YES!
- What are the three ways I should be fishing brush piles?
- Should I fish any area with wood cover, or should I be looking for other features?
- What are John Crews's thoughts on repeated casts and soaking the bait?
- What about fish that swim out at you?
- How does cloud cover and time of day effect how bass relate to wood cover?
- How is it possible to fish a crankbait through wood without getting hung up constantly?