Why does BASS Open champion Pete Gluszek love the fall? Firstly, less fishing pressure! People are out hunting, back in school and preparing for the holidays, which means fewer anglers out trying to catch bass. Also, fish are moving and feeding up. In this video, Pete will answer the following questions:
- Where are the bass moving in the autumn?
- What patterns should I be looking for with the cold fronts moving in?
- What baits should I be fishing in these cooling conditions?
- Which of these baits are best for early or late fall?
- What are bass eating in the fall?
- What other baits should I have tied on during the autumn season?
Want to learn more about fall transition? Check out Fall Grass Bed Transition & Autumn Habitat.