In this bass fishing seminar, presented by Damiki pro Bryan Thrift this past winter in Anderson, SC, Bryan talks about various types of topwater baits and how to fish them for exciting bass bites. Thrift is one of the most successful tournament bass fishing anglers on tour. With well over a decade on the FLW tour and over $3M in career earnings there, Bryan made the switch to MLF for the 2020 season. Join Bryan as he shares his years of experience fishing topwater baits for bass in this 1 hour + bass fishing instructional video.
- 0:37 Different types of topwater baits and what Bryan Thrift will cover in this seminar
- 1:22 Pop-R Style topwater baits - Bryan uses Damiki D Pop 70 Poppers. Bryan talks about what makes the Pop-R style topwater baits so effective, types of baits, tackle he uses and more.
- 14:40 Prop baits - The types of prop baits that Bryan Thrift likes and the rod, reel & line he uses, plus some tips if you're using braid
- 26:00 Walking baits - Bryan primarily uses the Damiki Rambler 120 Topwater Walking Bait. He also talks about rod, reel and line he uses for walking baits.
- 41:30 Buzzbaits - Bryan Thrift fishes a buzzfrog 90% of the time. Learn the advantages of fishing a plastic frog over a skirted buzzbait. Bryan Thrift primarily uses Damiki MTB Noisy Buzzbaits. Learn the rods, reels and line he uses for buzzbait fishing.
- 49:02 Plopper style topwater lures - What to do when you start missing bites on the plopper