Bassmaster Clent Davis joins The Bass University for an in-depth class on brush piles. Soup to nuts, Clent covers: Making brush piles, finding other people's brush piles, baits for fishing brush piles (Spring, Summer & Fall), lining up to fish a brush pile (and why forward-facing sonar is a must), getting fish & baits out of brush piles and even other tournament anglers moving brush piles or baiting them.
- 0:18 Brush pile fishing isn't just for catching crappie
- 1:08 Type of brush piles and the best ones
- 3:02 Lining up to fish a brush pile (forward facing sonar makes it a lot easier)
- 5:23 Brush pile bass fishing in the Spring (baits & tackle)
- 8:25 Summer baits and tips for brush pile fishing
- 11:04 Autumn/Fall brush pile fishing for bass
- 13:38 What's the best way to get baits out of brush piles?
- 14:20 Side imaging settings for finding brush piles and not getting too close to the pile when coming off plane
- 16:43 Angles when fishing brush piles
- 17:26 How much water is too much over the top of a brush pile?
- 18:50 Where your first cast when bass fishing a brush pile?
- 19:59 How do you not lose a jackhammer on every cast when fishing brush piles
- 22:03 Looking for awesome hidden brush piles & other shenanigans
- 26:00 Hooking a bass on the big worm
- 26:35 Smallmouth on brush piles?
- 27:22 What to do if a fish gets tangled in the brush pile
- 28:21 How many brush piles a day does Clent Davis fish in his rotation?
- 29:13 Spinnerbait vs chatterbait
- 30:44 Technique for weighting brush piles
- 31:44 Fishing tournament success fishing brush piles
Related Bass Fishing Topicsbrush clent davis cover forward facing sonar
Disclaimer: When you purchase products from TackleDirect using tackle links on this site, we may receive commission.