Buy Bass Fishing Class Tackle
One of the most difficult situations you can face as a bass angler is a cold front. Particularly in the Spring when bass are moving up onto beds in spawning flats, a cold front can change everything. In this video, Pete is down in Florida, after a warm spell, the temperatures are down near freezing. Florida bass are notorious for shutting down in a cold front. In this video, Pete shares his 3 favorite baits to combat the cold front lockjaw.
- 0:21 Facing a cold front in bass fishing
- 2:45 Cold fronts in Spring (Prespawn)
- 4:34 Baits & tackle for fishing cold fronts in Spring
- 19:36 Pitching docks with spinning tackle
- 30:56 A quick bait switch & fishing lipless crankbaits
- 33:22 Fishing docks with a jerkbait