NO PREVIEW AVAILABLE
This video does not have a preview
James Watson "Worldwide" is a Major League Fishing professional tournament angler. James jokes that he's known for 2 things, the whopper plopper and spoon jackin'. He certainly knows how to do more than that, but in this Bass University interview, James is talking about spoon jackin'. Learn how to extract bass from under docks with Watson's River2Sea spoon.
- 0:43 Spoon Jackin' James Watson Worldwide style
- 1:37 The River2Sea James Watson Worldwide Spoon
- 3:24 Importance of the stinger hook on a spoon
- 5:42 How James Watson fishes a spoon for suspended bass
- 8:24 Best time for spoon jackin' boat docks
- 8:30 Spoon sizes in the River2Sea James Watson Worldwide Spoon
- 9:44 What to characteristics to look for in a dock for this technique
- 10:47 Rod, reel & line for spoon jackin'
- 13:38 The technique - how to generate strikes
- 17:10 Perfect weather for spoon jackin'
- 20:05 How does spoon jackin' work in different places in the country