Technology is always moving forward – especially in bass fishing. While side and down imaging have really shaped modern fishing, the newest advent of forward-facing sonar has flipped the game upside down. While some anglers can’t stand the “video game” method of fishing, others have used it to their advantage for tournament success. In this seminar, Grae Buck shows just how useful Lowrance Active Target can be in both scanning areas for fish, and how to best catch with them a drop shot.
- 5:00 Benefits Of Forward-Facing Sonar
- 9:15 Adjusting Your Settings
- 12:00 Drop Shotting
- 16:55 Using Multiple Electronics Together
- 22:15 Finding Things Besides Fish
- 28:00 Understanding Distance