There are a lot of factors that can cause fish to be less active, and more susceptible to being caught using finesse fishing techniques. Situations like boat traffic, fishing pressure and weather, to name a few. Major League Fishing BPT tournament bass fisherman Mike Iaconelli is on the water in this "BU Vault" video with some finesse fishing advice about the techniques Ike likes to use when fishing gets tough.
- 0:46 Times when you might need to utilize finesse fishing techniques
- 1:18 What is finesse fishing?
- 1:41 The first finesse technique : tail-weighted soft plastic french fry bait. Learn how to rig and how to fish this rig effectively.
- 7:22 Tackle for fishing a tail-weighted worm
- 9:34 The second finesse technique : tube baits. Adjusting the spiral action of a tube jig.
- 16:15 The third finesse technique : no motion minnow finesse technique with the Berkley Powerbait Pro Twitchtail Minnow & VMC Ike Approved Wacky Weedless Jig Head