Rip Rap is often the most fished part of any body of water, and for good reason. These rocky areas provide bass with not only a good place to ambush bait, but often act as a travel point for fish in the pre- and post-spawn around bridges. In this seminar, Bassmaster Elite Series pro – and back-to-back Classic winner (2020-21) – Hank Cherry breaks down the different types of techniques he uses to attack rip rap during the different seasons.
- 0:40 Why Do Fish Use Rip Rap?
- 4:15 Springtime Jerk Bait Fishing
- 6:25 Burning Sqaurebills
- 8:20 Late Spring/Early Summer Spinnerbaits
- 11:00 Pick Up A Jig
- 19:00 Dirty Water Rip Rap
- 25:05 Wiggle Wart on Rip Rap
- 28:00 When To Shift Away From Spinnerbait
- 29:00 Gear Ratio