As bass head in and out of spawning flats, they can often be found under docks, sometimes over really deep water. In this bass fishing on the water class video, Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour champion Jesse Wiggins talks about his 2 favorite baits to fish for these transitioning bass, along with the tackle he uses to fish them. Then The Bass University team loads up the boat and heads out on the water to demonstrate fishing for bass under docks with Lowrance ActiveTarget forward-facing sonar.
- 0:17 Another killer prespawn & postspawn technique
- 1:08 Baits for fishing floating docks in the Spring
- 4:43 The areas to fish Spring docks
- 7:13 Tips for how to skip baits under boat docks
- 10:58 Knot for braid to fluorocarbon leader
- 12:20 Jesse Wiggins on the water fishing docks
- 21:03 How to skip a bait under a dock demonstration