Bassmaster Rookie of the Year and Bassmaster Elite Series Champion Jay Przekurat joins Bass University in this seminar titled “Breaking Down New Water”
Jay is a young phenom in the sport of bass fishing and has a proven track record on the elite series as being one of the most consistent anglers on tour.
Jay breaks down his strategy for approaching a new body of water which includes online research, and maximizing practice. Jay takes on a Q/A with the other anglers in the classroom and helps simplify some popular questions when it comes down to fishing a new body of water.
Join Bassmaster Elite Series Champion Jay Przekurat and Bass University in this seminar to help any angler break down a new body of water.
Bass Fishing New Waters Class Video Chapters
- 0:16: Breaking Down New Bodies of Water
- 1:00: Online Research
- 6:08: Stage of Fish
- 12:08: Location
- 15:55: Zone Research
- 18:10: Maximizing Practice
- 29:32: You Can’t Catch Someone Else’s Fish!
- 30:19: Q/A
Learn The Following About How to Fish a New Body of Water
- Jay Przekurat's insights on approaching new bodies of water
- Seminar covers online research and practice maximization
- Common questions about new water fishing
- Elite strategies for decoding unfamiliar fishing locations
- Focus on the stage of fish and effective zone research
- Pro tips for tackling challenges
- Blueprint for success in breaking down new water
- Navigating the unknown waters with Bassmaster expertise
- Unlocking secrets for success in unfamiliar fishing spots
Related Bass Fishing Topicsjay przekurat location new water practice preparation seminar
Disclaimer: When you purchase products from TackleDirect using tackle links on this site, we may receive commission.