Professional bass fishing anglers Mike Iaconelli and Pete Gluszek answer the following Bass University TV subscriber questions:
- What are your favorite vibrating jig trailors?
- How do you select the best polarized lens color for fishing?
- What is the most important thing you carry in your boat?
- How do you choose when to fish casting tackle versus spinning tackle?
- Sharpen damaged hooks or replace them?
- What is the best time of the year to throw the Alabama or umbrella rig?
- Are crab baits effective for catching bass in tidal rivers?
- How important is boat positioning in bass fishing?
- What does "fishing the moment" mean?
- How do I choose the right hooks for soft plastics based on soft plastic size and weight?
- What tips and tricks do Iaconelli and Gluszek have for fishing laydown or blowdown trees?
- What are the keys to success for catching bass on bridges, particularly bridges in current?
Ike and Gluszek answer these and many other Bass University TV PRO subscriber questions in this 40-minute instructional video.