Jeff from BUTV

Hello everyone, I am Jeff and I do the camera work and editing for the site. I just wanted to introduce myself! If there is anything you are interesting in seeing on our site I would love to hear about it. As people start to find out about the forum I hope you stop by here and introduce yourself. Thanks!

November 16, 2018 10:06:24 PM

Hello Jason, the website is awesome and the content is priceless. I live in South Carolina and most of the lakes in my area like Clarkshill and Murray are herring lakes. I would love to see an all season approach to these types of lakes. It would also be sweet if you guys had a local give updates in this area like you do some other parts of the country. Thanks,Robert

November 17, 2018 08:01:04 AM
JayD - senior

Hey Jeff, Glad to see the forum starting up. Could you put a link or tab to https://thebassuniversity.com/ on the BassU.tv sute. It would make it easier to check on class schedule ect without having to remember the url. Thanks,

November 17, 2018 11:37:06 AM
The Dean - professor

I love those lakes in your area Robert! Bluebacks have taken over. Seasonal patterns on Blue Back lakes is a great topic. We are also constantly working to bring updates on the fisheries in those areas. We don't currently have a trainer working in that are but hope to soon. Thanks so much for the feedback!

November 17, 2018 03:30:34 PM
The Dean - professor

Great idea JayD. We definitely need a button that will take you directly to the classes. Thanks!

November 17, 2018 03:32:11 PM

Thanks, JayD. I am actually on a call today with the site developer today. I will ask him to put a link to the Bass University site. Thanks! Jeff.

November 19, 2018 12:07:55 PM
randy - graduate

you guys need to curb the sales just watched mark daniels nothing but sales love the channel probably will quit when my time is up tooooo bad

January 17, 2020 11:22:46 PM
The Dean - professor

Hey Randy. We want all the pros to talk about the products they use to catch'em and develop patterns. Sometimes the limits are pushed a bit on sales. Thanks for the heads up and we will continue to look out for all you guys. Keep in mind that our site is commercial free.

January 18, 2020 09:18:46 AM

Bass University Annual Membership Sale