????Next Bass U Live???? 12/5 7:30 pm

RemaxRich - doctor

Hey Guys! First and foremost thanks for being a part of what makes the Bass U great!

This Wednesday the U will be live from the Bass U studio with co host Mike Iaconelli.

With the winter upon us let’s hear what’s working for you guys on your local lakes.

Catch us live Wednesday @ 7:30 pm!

December 3, 2018 06:20:43 PM
BTC - admin

Yo Bosses...
Brian the Carpenter here.. the Live webshow is getting a wee bit of a makeover..
-First and foremost Much more focus and emphasis will be on you guys.. answering your questions and talking about what you guys want to talk about. No skype guests lined up for this one just us and you and we’re pretty pumped for that!
-Ike is FINALLY back in the studio with us after a brutally busy 2018 and we’re gonna make this one count. Join us Wednesday 7:30 est and talk Fishing with Ike, Pete, Myself, Eric the Intern and our new guy Remax Rich.
-in addition to your questions we’re gonna talk Micro Jigs! I just got word from Johnny Crews that a derby on Smith Mtn was just won this passed wknd on Ikes Micro jig.. 19+ lb bag!!! That little bugger is legit!
-also giving away a Weego charging unit exclusively to a current BassU subscriber.. I believe it’s a $150 charger. Plus some Rapala and TH products.
More details to come.. looking forward to talking with you guys Wednesday
-BTC

December 3, 2018 08:17:28 PM
#wildbill - graduate

What's good Carpenter digging the New Forum I will be sure to check out the Show On Wednesday ...Sounds like good show lined up.. God Bless #wildbill

December 3, 2018 10:02:05 PM
Jason Admin - admin

You can watch the upcoming show and previous live shows at https://bassu.tv/live

December 4, 2018 09:24:02 AM
BTC - admin

Yo Bill looking forward to seeing you on the chat board Wednesday night!!

December 4, 2018 11:40:38 PM
Jason Admin - admin

Just updating this post. Bass University LIVE is now (almost) every Tuesday at 11AM ET. You can always catch up on previous shows at https://bassu.tv/live

May 19, 2023 07:11:09 AM

Bass University Annual Membership Sale