What setup caught you a personal best?

Dusty Johnson - freshman

I've caught 2 nice fish worth bragging about over the years. My biggest was a largemouth bass off a riprap bank next to small bridge using a small squarebill weighed in a whopping 10.2lbs On a black max combo setup.the next big fish wash caught on none other then a hollow body frog at 9.13lbs on a lighting rod with pfluger monarch bait caster

January 15, 2022 06:31:03 AM
Dusty Johnson - freshman

I've caught 2 nice fish worth bragging about over the years. My biggest was a largemouth bass off a riprap bank next to small bridge using a small squarebill weighed in a whopping 10.2lbs On a black max combo setup.the next big fish wash caught on none other then a hollow body frog at 9.13lbs on a lighting rod with pfluger monarch bait caster

January 15, 2022 06:31:20 AM
Tim Lawrence - junior

10.10lb on a black and white Devils Horse on the shallow edge where Black Berry bushes overhung a rock bank in a Northern California Lake in April. 9.12lb Punching a BFE on the CA Delta in February.

February 23, 2022 04:50:34 PM
Jimmy B. - freshman

My PB was 7lbs 8oz.. On a Texas Rigged 7.5in Culprit Crawdad at my local river. That was about 28 yrs ago.. I have yet to land one bigger, had a few on the line but the loved spitting my lure back in my face and laugh at me as they swim away.

March 2, 2022 09:11:49 AM
Hogie - graduate

post spawn 4.86# on a rage toad, 2nd cast of the morning. Won me BB and $280!

October 23, 2022 09:29:49 AM

Bass University Annual Membership Sale