Disabled War Veteran seeking help

Sarge - doctor

Hello, I am a disabled iraq war veteran. I love to fish but I watch all these videos and go out and fish but many times I have spent 6 hours on the water in my kayak and never even get a bit. I am willing to pay someone if they would help me learn to be a better fisherman. wsstone77@yahoo.com
Thank you for your consideration,
Sarge

September 2, 2021 01:19:16 PM
SAshmore39 - graduate

First off sir your service is most appreciated, can you tell the kind of water you’re fishing? (Lake, River, pond?) what are you throwing with lure and equipment? Which areas of cover are you fishing? If you give a more detailed question I might be able to give you a good starting point.

September 3, 2021 12:20:56 PM
Sarge - doctor

I am fishing a lake called DOD Lake in South New Jersey. I am going to try to fish texas rig the water is stained to clear in places. Not a lot of trees in the water but some grass. I also try wacky rig. I don't have experience with much else.

September 4, 2021 06:06:49 PM
SAshmore39 - graduate

Okay, getting a glimpse of the lake, I would fish the points that stick out thoroughly and the back areas that have what looks like a roadbed. Any kind of gnarly cover you can find should hold a bass. Much like I notice with deer, they are edge oriented when they stop. Bass are the same way, they’re gonna use edges to gain an advantage when they go to ambush the prey. Don’t give up and keep experimenting different areas, retrieves and actions of the lure. Good Luck!

September 9, 2021 12:00:48 PM

Bass University Annual Membership Sale