Bobby Lane is a Elite Series professional bass tournament angler and first-time on-the-water Bass University instructor. Bobby has won well over $1m in BASS tournaments, including an Elite Series win. He's also made 10 Bassmaster Classic appearances, as of the time of this writing. An impressive resume. On top of that, he's weighed in over 2 metric tons of bass in his professional tournament fishing career. He lives in Florida and grew up fishing topwaters. He shares how he saw other anglers bringing in huge limits of bass, and he wanted to learn how to load the boat with big bass using this "flipping" technique. Now he loves flipping heavy cover like grass mats, pads and other "slop". In this 21-minute bass fishing instructional video, Lane will teach you the setup you need to start flipping heavy cover and how he uses this equipment.
- Abu Garcia REVO SX Gen 4 Casting Reel - watch the video to see gear ratio recommendation
- Heavy Abu Garcia Veracity Casting Rods - watch video to see Bobby Lane's rod length recommendation
- Spiderwire Ultracast Ultimate Braid - watch video to see what lb. test Bobby Lane uses for flipping and his favorite knot
- 1 1/2 Oz. Tungsten Weight
- Lazer Trokar Monster Flippin Hook - watch video for suggested hook size