Professional bass angler, Missile baits pro and fishing guide Dave Manue talks about a great new bait, developed by John Crews, the D Bomb. Dave talks about what makes the D Bomb a special soft plastic bait, particularly for flipping and pitching situations.
Main D-Bomb Fishing Topics
- 0:45 What is a d-bomb?
- 1:20 Color selection
- 2:00 Where to fish a d-bomb
- 5:25 Hook selection
- 7:10 Knot selection
- 7:45 Tackle selection
- 8:30 Choosing your d-bomb size
Mansue also talks about:
- Color selection
- Where and how to fish the Missile Baits D Bomb
- Rigging this soft plastic beaver-style bait
- Rod, reel and line selection for flipping this bait in heavy cover
- D Bomb size selection